This workbook has been a labor of love for me and I’m so excited to share it with you! Now you can start building a plan and really get that big Chocolate Banana of yours off the ground!
Here’s what you will find in the workbook:
Introduction: Left, Right or Platypus
- How do you interact with the world? Do you lean to the left side or the right side of your brain? Or maybe you’re a fun combination! We’ll find out and start with a clear foundation as we move through the process.
Part One: Creating Your Vision
- Do you have a Vision for your Chocolate Banana? A focal point? A perfect outcome?
Here’s we’ll delve into your idea and really get to the core focus of your idea to better bring out it’s awesomeness.
Part Two: Researching and Becoming your Banana’s Detective
- Research can be fun if you know what to look for AND where to look! I’ll give you tips and examples of how to start finding the answers to your 5Ws.
Part Three: Budgeting your Money and your Time
- Budgeting is not a four letter word; it can be a fun part of your plan! Focusing just on money isn’t enough when it comes to your Chocolate Banana so I’ll show you have to create a plan that factors in your Time budget as well.
Part Four: Creating a Marketing strategy
- Where are you going to market and pimp yourself out? I’ll give you some examples and suggestions on how to utilize both online and offline resources to get you started.
Part Five: Putting it all together and Implementing
- Now that you have a plan, how are you going to make it all work together? Knowing where to start once you have all the pieces is an important piece of the process that I’ll help you out with and give you some direction on how to start building your Chocolate Banana!
- Once you’ve gone through the basic steps you’ll be able to use the set of Re-Evaluation worksheets for you to go back and see what worked and what didn’t work out the way you planned!
- You’ll also get a list of my favorite online and offline resources to help you move forward with each step of the process!
Audio Recordings AND worksheets
- You receive access to all five audio recordings in the Chocolate Banana series (including the special kickoff call with Jamie Ridler of Jamie Ridler Studios!!) along with the worksheets that will help you follow along and take notes to add to your plan.